Sunday, August 30, 2009

My GREy days...

Its nearing 1.30 and I am about to sleep with my GRE audio tracks plugged into my ears! Life has become a bit too difficult for me . I am eating GRE , sleeping GRE , dreaming GRE and Doctor Raju!! ( Dr. Raju is a prof who has published lots of helplines on this hideous exam). With my Exams two weeks away , I really don't have it quite figured out what to worry about. Whether to fret over the deferment of my passport delivery ( yes u heard it right. My Gre is two weeks later and I still haven't received my passport!. ) or the Exam itself. I discovered so many things , the most momentous being , I suck at comprehension!Thats what my mock test scores say.. That's all I can write now. I'm too sleepy to elucidate this gruelling experience. My question is : Why do these stupid people want to know whether I understand honors level English and (simultaneously) whether I can do 2nd grade addition and multiplication when I am majoring in Electronics!!!!?? Snore snore snore....

1 comment: